Hi everyone.
I took many photos at the LG Mercedes-Benz Loreal Paris Event. I apologise for any incorrect names and not adding names. I just got lost with all the cards!
If you see something wrong, especially the beautiful model who looks like Angelina Jolie mixed with Katie Holmes. I believe it was Charity or Marie?
...and to all the beautiful people I didn't mention...send me your names. I'd love to promote your company.
With all do respect,
Rafael Escobar
I took many photos at the LG Mercedes-Benz Loreal Paris Event. I apologise for any incorrect names and not adding names. I just got lost with all the cards!
If you see something wrong, especially the beautiful model who looks like Angelina Jolie mixed with Katie Holmes. I believe it was Charity or Marie?
...and to all the beautiful people I didn't mention...send me your names. I'd love to promote your company.
With all do respect,
Rafael Escobar

No comments:
Post a Comment